- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Post-natal re-education (treatment of muscular weakness due to pregnancy and birth)
- Perineal pains on having sexual relations
- Guidance to those who wish to know more about the subject having so much influence on women and with physiotherapeutic treatment can improve the quality of life.
TREATMENTS WHICH ARE UNDERTAKEN BY A NURSE SPECIALIZED IN OBSTETRIC AND GYNECOLOGICAL NURSING
- PHYSICAL PREPARATION FOR PREGNANCY
This is based on the Pilates method for pregnant women. This physical conditioning helps to reduce tension in the back, improving the body posture; helps to activate all the abdominal musculature and the pelvic floor, which is very important not only for the birth but also post-natal, so preventing future consequences. Furthermore, it promotes concentration and improves relaxation ability.
- PHYSICAL POST-NATAL RECOVERY
After pregnancy, many women suffer incontinence due to a muscular weakness. Others suffer perineal pain due to manipulated births.
There is a solution to all these types of problems with a good recovery programme, by working on the abdominal binders, the pelvic floor, and the woman’s posture.